Terms & Conditions

All prices are quoted in F.O.B. at Bangkok port, Thailand.

Payment Terms

A 30% deposit is required by T/T after confirmation on order, the remaining 70% is to be paid by T/T before shipment.

Minimum order of USD 5,000 per shipment is required, otherwise handling charges will be applied (mixed product code is allowed with 12 pieces per product code).

Order greater than USD 3,000 but less than USD 5,000 will be subjected to handling charge of USD 300.

Order below USD 3,000 per shipment is not acceptable.

Discount Policies :

  • 3% discount for an order above USD 10,000.
  • 5% discount for an order above USD 20,000.

Additional Charges on Unit Price :

  • USD 0.15 surcharge will be added to the unit price for a hot stamp logo.
  • USD 150 surcharge will be added for a hot stampers machine (to make your company logo).

Production time :
      It depends on the size of the order. Lead time is usually around 75-90days after the payment is received.

Export Packing :

   We use 5 Ply corrugated master box with standard symbols and shipping marks (another USD 50.00 per template if company logo/marks/product information/symbols required on master box).

Each item is firstly wrapped with white paper and secondly wrapped again with corrugated cardboard.

We customize box size to best fit each product size.

  • USD 1.00 surcharge will be added for the extra 3 Ply inner box packaging. (another USD 50.00 per template if company logo/marks/product information/symbols required on inner box).

Noted : free of charge if standard symbols and shipping marks.

Sample Policies :

  • A sample(s) can be requested and will be charged at a full unit price. Full payment is required before the start of production work.
  • The finished sample(s) will be sent via a courier service, the buyer is responsible for all the shipping costs.
  • The production time depends on the size and design. Lead time is usually around 3-4 weeks after the payment is received